- You must be in your third/final year of your bachelor engineering studies or at a similar educational level.
- There must be an exchange agreement covering the relevant subject area between Aarhus University and your home university.
- You are required to have English language qualifications comparable to CEFR C1, TOEFL IBT 83, IELTS 6.5. Please read the guidelines for the English Language requirements here. The language documentation must be uploaded with your online application.
- You must upload an official transcript of records with your online application. The transcript of records must be in English and show all the former passed grades of your bachelor studies.
- If applying for the International Semester in Urban Water (Wastewater Engineering or Water Supply Engineering), you must have passed a basic course in Hydraulics as well as a basic course in Geology.
- If applying for the International Semester in Software Engineering you must have basic electronics skills and passed intermediate courses in object-oriented programming concepts (such as encapsulation, inheritance and polymorphism) in C++, C#, Java or similar OO-language.
Each application will be evaluated individually according to the requirements above, including an assessment of your general academic level and grades. The evaluation process secures the quality of the programmes and in the best interest of the student. Therefore, we reserve the right to reject an application, if we evaluate that the requirements are not fulfilled.
Maximum intake for Urban Water: 20 students (per semester)